Thank you for choosing McCallie School for your son's education!
The McCallie Business Office manages reenrollment as well as the student accounts throughout the year. We are located in the basement of Caldwell Hall and can be reached at 423-493-5524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Families: You may pay tuition and fees through FACTS, Flywire or direct wire to our bank. Click on the Flywire link at the bottom of this page or contact Student Billing at email@example.com for wiring instructions to our bank.
- Where is the Business Office located?
- Whom do I contact with questions about my son’s enrollment or FACTS account?
- When is enrollment for returning students?
- How much is my enrollment deposit?
- How do I pay tuition?
- I have a FACTS account at another school. Can I use that for McCallie?
- Can I use money from my child’s 529 plan for tuition?
- Can I wire money to the school for tuition and other expenses?
- When do I pay incidental charges?
- How can I see a detailed list of what was spent at the Bookstore?
- What happens if my account is past due?
- What is the Tuition Refund Plan?
- What is Peace of Mind Insurance?
- Do you offer allowances for boarding students?
- Can my son’s account be split between two different parents?