REGISTRATION AVAILABLE IN JUNE!
GOLDEN M HOMECOMING AND REUNION WEEKEND 2017
1952, 1957, 1962, 1967 are celebrating milestone reunions
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26
CHECK-IN BEGINS AT THE DOUBLETREE HOTEL DOWNTOWN
407 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga TN 37402
5:00-6:30 p.m.COCKTAIL RECEPTION FOR ALL GOLDEN M CLASSES
CLASS OF 1957 REUNION PARTY
Headmaster home, McCallie campus
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
HISTORY: CHICKAMAUGA BATTLEFIELD TOUR
Transportation will be provided from The DoubleTree Hotel
Tour guide is McCallie’s Steve Bartlett
Lunch on your own afterward
10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
SPORTS: GOLF OUTING
Lookout Mountain Golf Club. Shuttle will be provided.
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
CHATTANOOGA TODAY: DOUBLE DECKER BUS TOUR
Tour will begin and end at The DoubleTree Hotel. Explore the beautiful sights of Chattanooga.
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. COKER TIRE MUSEUM TOUR
ART: HUNTER MUSEUM OF ART
Transportation will be provided from and to The DoubleTree Hotel
Board bus at 2:15 p.m. Start tour at 2:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m.SHUTTLES DEPART FOR MCCALLIE CAMPUS
Spectator Gallery, Sports and Activities Center, McCallie School
All Golden M alumni are invited to attend an indoor tailgate with the opportunity to view the game inside OR to head out to the field to enjoy the game in person.
Dress is casual.
FOOTBALL GAME vs Father Ryan
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28
SHUTTLE will depart from The DoubleTree Hotel to McCallie campus.
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
GOLDEN M LUNCHEON
Alumni (Dining) Hall
Induction of class of 1967 into Golden M Society, recognition of Alumni Achievement Award winners and an update on the state of the school from Headmaster Lee Burns ’87.
Dress is business casual. 50th Reunion Class should wear their new Golden M Ties!
MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR THE CLASS OF 1967
FIRESIDE CHATS WITH YOUR CLASSMATES
Class of 1952-Headmaster's Dining Room, Alumni (Dining) Hall
Class of 1957-Belk Dorm Patio
Class of 1962-Outside Patio, Alumni (Dining)Hall
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
TOURS OF CAMPUS led by current students, featuring Walker Hall, our new science and technology building.
Begin at Alumni (Dining) Hall
SHUTTLE will return to The DoubleTree Hotel
Pick up at Alumni (Dining) Hall
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
"Before He Was 'Yo Bud': John Strang, the Battle of the Bulge, and Stalag 13-D"
Presentation by Duke Richey '86, Baker Chair of American History and 2016 Keo-Kio Distinguished Teacher
Brock-Lazenby room, Alumni (Dining) Hall
SHUTTLE will return to The Doubletree Hotel
Pick up at Alumni (Dining) Hall
Class of 1952 – Mountain City Club, Crystal Room
Class of 1957 – Dinner downtown at St. John's Restaurant
Class of 1962 - Mountain City Club
Class of 1967 – Home of Steve Rich
- Register online soon and check to see who’s coming, or call the Alumni Office at 423-493-5722 for more details.
- The McCallie Bookstore, in its location on the first floor of Maclellan Hall, will be open on Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on Saturday from 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Here you can purchase gifts, clothing and other McCallie memorabilia.
- Cancellations. We understand that circumstances change and it may be necessary to cancel your Reunion registration. If you cancel by October 20, your registration fee will be fully refunded. After that date, we cannot issue a refund.
- Enjoy everything Chattanooga has to offer! From the North Shore’s Coolidge and Renaissance Parks to the downtown Riverfront to the bohemian Southside, Chattanoooga provides many venues for family fun or reconnecting with friends. For more information on local attractions and dining, you can call the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-800-322-3344 or visit chattanoogafun.com.
- Restaurants within walking distance of The DoubleTree Hotel: