Want to know what McCallie is really about? Don't take our word for it. Read these quotes from moms who chose to share their sons with us, or watch their testimonial videos.
- "Is there any better feeling, as a parent, than when someone totally gets your child?"
- "(Choosing McCallie) was a long and prayerful process. It did not happen overnight."
- "Thinking about what a McCallie boy looks like, it's not really about his physical appearance. It's what his character and conduct look like that really matters."
- "Our son convinced us it would not kill us to come to a visitor's day... and what we found out is that McCallie knows you're not finished being a parent. They don't want to take over your parenting duties. They want to partner with you. And I don't know about you, but I can't think of a better partner to have than someone who has 90 more years of experience raising boys and building men than I do."
- "There's no mold, and there's no box, in which boys are expected to fit. McCallie wants your son to become the best version of himself."
- "Teenagers as a group aren't especially good at pretending to be happy. As you walk around (the Ridge), you'll notice a lot of laughing, and a lot of smiling, and a lot of silliness, and a lot of boys being boys, and it's all real."
- "I feel so blessed that my son has so many amazing male, and female, role models around him every day."