+ 40.7% of Day Students receive Financial Aid (average award $11,956)
+ 44.7% of Boarding Students receive Financial Aid (average award $25,587)
+ Financial Aid decisions are made separately from admission decisions.
+ Financial Aid awards are granted each year and renewals are based on a continued demonstrated need.
+ Financial Aid awards are renewed after considering a student's citizenship and academic standing.
+ Factors that impact Financial Aid decisions:
- Applicant profile (academic, character, extra-curricular, etc)
- Estimated need as determined by School and Student Services (SSS)
- The total amount of the financial budget available
- The number of applicants applying for financial aid
- Adherence to designated deadlines