This Friday, McCallie Football will host Calhoun, Ga., in a varsity game at Finley Stadium downtown. Kickoff is at 7:30 pm. Calhoun is an annual football power in the state of Georgia. It is a great matchup. Finley Stadium’s large capacity allows us to admit more fans to this game while maintaining social distancing.
Tickets for the game are $10.00 each and will go on sale Wednesday at 12:00 pm at the following link.
All tickets must be purchased online. No tickets will be sold at the stadium gates, and all patrons must present tickets on a smartphone or printed confirmation receipt. Purchases are on a first-come, first-served basis. The ticket link is also available on the McCallie website on the Athletics page under ‘Athletics News.’
Please note -- McCallie upper school students have been provided with a link to purchase a ticket and attend the game.
In accordance with State of Tennessee and Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the following rules must be followed by all those in attendance at Friday’s football game:
- Spectators are not allowed inside the stadium until one-hour prior to kickoff.
- Temperatures will be taken before patrons are allowed to enter the stadium. Those with a temperature at 100.4 or higher will not be allowed entry into the stadium. Health screenings will also be conducted at each entrance.
- Face coverings or masks MUST BE WORN by all spectators at all times while in the stadium, and while standing at the ticket gate and concession areas. Spectators who refuse to adhere to this guideline will be asked to leave.
- Stadium seating capacity is limited. Spectators must follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- McCallie reserves the right to cut off ticket sales and close gates when approaching max capacity.
- Tailgating at Finley Stadium is prohibited.
- Only essential personnel will be permitted to stand on or near the sidelines, including players and coaches, cheerleaders, managers, trainers and medical staff, administration, and approved members of the media.
- The NO RE-ENTRY policy will be enforced. Spectators will NOT be permitted to exit the stadium gates and then re-enter.
- All spectators are expected to exit the facility shortly after the conclusion of the game and not congregate inside the stadium gates, outside of the stadium, or any part of campus.
The game will be streamed live and free of charge at this link: https://www.mccallie.org/live.
Finley Stadium concessions will be available. McCallie will be on the home side of the stadium, and Calhoun will be on the visitor side.
Your cooperation and support are greatly appreciated. Go Blue!