The McCallie experience doesn’t end at Commencement.
The bonds of friendship and brotherhood forged on the Ridge endure for a lifetime, and the Alumni Relations team hosts events throughout the year to bring former students together to reconnect with old friends and meet with alumni from other generations.
Obituaries are regularly emailed to classmates of the deceased. If you are not receiving these emails, please reach out to Amy Cloud, Director of Alumni Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your email address.
Obituaries will stay active on our website for 3 months. The names of deceased alumni will also be printed in the McCallie Magazine. If you come across the obituary of a classmate that is not listed, please send it to Amy Cloud (email@example.com) so that we can circulate it and update our records.
McCallie has established a Remembrance Wall, located in the Standefer Reflection Garden, that provides a space for plaques memorializing deceased alumni. There is a one-time fee associated with the creation of a plaque. For more information, contact the Office of Donor Relations at (423) 493-5616.
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I view live streamed events or games?
- How do I update my contact info if I have moved or changed my email address?
- How do I share information for Class Notes in the magazine?
- Where are photos of alumni events posted?
- Does McCallie offer a summer camp discount to alumni?