Financial Aid Q&A
You have questions. We have answers.
We know the financial aid process can seem overwhelming, but we are here to help. If you can't find the information you need in the questions below, please submit your questions to our team using the button below.
- What is financial aid?
- Who can apply for financial aid?
- What are the deadlines and required documentation for Financial Aid?
- Must I repay financial aid awards?
- Are decisions regarding admission and financial aid related?
- Is financial aid renewable each year?
- Is my financial aid information confidential?
- Where do I get an application for financial aid?
- How is financial aid determined?
- What happens if I don’t have all of the required documentation?
- What if there is a situation involving divorce and/or step-parents?
- How much financial aid may I expect to receive?
- Are there any restrictions on financial aid students?
- How does financial aid impact athletic eligibility?
- When will I be notified if I have received financial aid?
- What charges are not included in the price of tuition?
- Does McCallie give scholarships?
- Are athletic scholarships available?
- How much is the enrollment deposit?
- Are there payment options?
Financial Aid Workshops
To learn more about upcoming Financial Aid events and workshops please visit the Financial Aid Events Page here.