Admission COVID-19 Updates
In response to ongoing concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, McCallie has temporarily closed campus and moved to an online learning format until the end of the 2019-2020 school year. During this time , we have postponed all admission visits and events until further notice. Although campus will remain closed, our admission team will continue working remotely and looks forward to continuing to work with you in the admission and enrollment process.
We will continue to act in the best interests of both current and prospective students. For all COVID-19 campus-related updates, please check here.
In the meantime, we invite you to explore McCallie's website as you take the next step towards becoming a McCallie man.
For Accepted Students and Their Parents
Interested in Joining the McCallie Family?
Our admission counselors are working remotely and will be back in touch with you once you submit your information. Start your McCallie journey today!
- Will the admission office remain open while campus is closed?
- When will McCallie's campus re-open?
- While campus is closed, what opportunities are available to explore McCallie?
- What if there are elements of my application that I cannot complete because my school is closed?
- The SSAT is not currently being offered in my area due to the spread of COVID-19 - how can I fulfill this requirement?
- I’m an international applicant and am unable to take the TOEFL - how can I fulfill the English Proficiency requirement?
- How can I schedule an interview?