|Hours and Contact Information|
The Caldwell Writing Center is open during the academic year each school day from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and other times by appointment.
For information or to set up a conference, please call us at (423) 493-5849. You can also email Mr. LeSourd.
|The Caldwell Writing Center staff have many years of secondary level and university experience, including the publication of numerous articles, poetry and professional books. Student assistants undergo extensive training as well.|
We are here to serve the entire McCallie community. We invite students, faculty, parents, and alumni to become part of the commitment to writing and learning across the curriculum at McCallie.
- Individual conferences
- Writing workshops
- Personalized feedback on college application and scholarship essays
- Personalized feedback on class essay assignments
- Assistance on research papers
- Peer reader/listeners
- Publishing and writing contest information
- Computers as tools for writing
- Individual conferences and collaboration
- Sources and guidance for publishing professional articles
- Proposal and grant writing assistance
- Teacher inservice workshops
- Team teaching
- Model writing exercises
- Writing Across the Curriculum resources
|Writing Fellows' National Presentation|
This PowerPoint was presented by the Writing Fellows at the 2010 Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention in Louisville, Kentucky, March 20, 2010.