Job Openings @ McCallie School
|Nestled in in an up-and-coming Southern city, McCallie School offers competitive compensation and an appealing benefits package within a collegial school community.|
Interested applicants should submit a resume and transcript, as well as additional information (e.g., background check authorization, letters of recommendation, philosophy of education) when requested. Most positions are announced in late winter and early spring.
Assistant Director of Communications: Videographer and Web Editor
As part of the Communications Office, works with the Director to address the overall communications needs of the school, particularly in the areas of videography, video editing and web editing. The Office of Communications coordinates and oversees all marketing and large-scale communications for the school, including the school web site, publications, advertising, press relations, social media, etc.
Reporting Relationship: The Assistant Director of Communications reports to the Director of Communications.
- Serves as primary web site administrator.
- Serves as primary videographer and video editor for Communications Office.
- Assists other needs in a variety of external communications needs such as newswriting, press releases, photography, and a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or other similar programs essential
- Coding skills in CSS, HTML, etc., beneficial
- Strong writing skills are a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, set and meet deadlines, and accomplish tasks rapidly with an energetic work style and flexibility
- Experience in print or web design, video-editing software, marketing and public relations strategies, or a background in journalism will all merit extra consideration
Applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: Billy Faires
, Director of Communications at McCallie School. Links and/or attachments related to video and/or web site experience will be very helpful.
Details about salary range and benefits available upon request. For further information, or if you have any questions, contact Billy via email
or at 423.493.5615.
No positions currently available.